The Willard PTO works with the organization, Legacy Sports Camp, to bring this program to Willard Elementary. Staff from Legacy Sports will lead activities such as relay races, tag, dodgeball, soccer, and popular Legacy games like Hand Hockey, Illinois Jones and Battleship.
- Camp meets for 6 sessions outside Willard (unless the weather moves us to the gym).
- Space limited to 20 students.
- Fee: $85 per student
- If you need financial assistance/scholarship to participate, please contact Ms. Wood or Mr. Larkin.
- Students must be picked up by an adult promptly at 4:15 pm. Parent/guardian must walk up to entrance/make contact with staff for pick-up of student.
- Important Information: Please note that Legacy Sports Camp takes place outside of the instructional day. Therefore, during the Legacy Sports Camp meeting times, it cannot be guaranteed that a school nurse or school official will be on site at Willard. Therefore, please contact the club sponsor Megan Seliga at email@example.com if your child has any medical needs, allergies or other concerns.
Timing Legacy Sports Camp is back for Grades 1-2 for the Fall session this school year!
Camp meets on the following Fridays from 3:15-4:15 pm:
- October 7
- October 14
- October 21
- October 28 (after early dismissal)
- November 5
- November 12